The manager will play a key role in managing Customer Service and Production/Warehouse functions at Kiss Czech.
Manager will be expected to manage cross-functionally alongside all departments and manage daily operational functions as well as projects to manage Kiss Czech effectively and efficiently.
• Manage all operational personnel (Customer service, warehouse and production)
• Manage all expenses related to operations
• Manage all purchases related to operations
• Manage customer orders including logistic
• Proper execution of projects with internal/HQ and with 3rd parties (providers)
• Plan and manage all production.
• Working cross-functionally alongside other related departments for every applicable project including sales and HQ
• Manage Service Requests from sales and HQ
• Manage ins and outs of all merchandise (receiving/shipping)
Additional Job Description:
• A Bachelor's Degree is required
• At least 7 years of corporate experience in the warehouse/logistic operations.
• Experience in managing 30+ employees
• Ability to work successfully in a deadline-driven environment with a sense of urgency.
• Strong organizational planning and follow-up skills. Assertiveness, flexibility, and adaptability
• Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in an efficient and timely manner
• Strong interpersonal and communication skills
• Positive attitude and personality
• Proficiency in Korean and English required
• Czech language a plus
• 정규직 (8시간/일)
• 취업 비자 지원
• 최종 채용 후 이주 시 항공편 제공
• 가족동반 가능
• 체코 법 규정에 따른 근로조건
• 일정 금액 주택 임차료 지원
• 차량 지원 (차량 리스, 보험료 등)
• 건강보험 지원 (체코법인 규정에 따름)
• 이주비용 실비 정산
• 일년에 한번 한국 방문 비행기표 티켓 제공
• 핸드폰 SIM카드 제공
• 유급 휴가 (체코법인 규정에 따름)
지원하고자 하신다면, 아래 메일로 이력서를 보내주세요.
Sofia Park (Global Talent Acquisition Coordinator)
email address: firstname.lastname@example.org